Business Coaching and Consulting – Your Partner In Success
At Nectar Consulting, we work with a variety of business owners and executives who are looking to expand their abilities as well as guide their team’s success. What they have in common is a strong desire to bring fresh energy to their work and become effective leaders and managers – all while maintaining a healthy life balance and giving back to their community.
Do any of these struggles sound familiar to you?
- Your rapidly growing business is pushing you and your team to the limits and it’s affecting everyone’s productivity.
- You feel isolated in your position and need a confidential sounding board to discuss issues and uncover fresh ideas.
- Your worn out business and marketing strategies are no longer yielding the results you need, but you’re stumped for new ideas.
- You’ve got new managers in need of leadership skills, but “professional development” is yet another thing for which there’s no time.
- Your team’s miscommunications and office drama continually cost you both in sales and productivity.
- You constantly feel like you’re in “Firefighting Mode” and you can’t find the off switch to create more balance, peace and calm in your life.
If so, click here to schedule your complimentary “Reclaim Your Time” Strategy Consultation.
Does this sound like you?
- You understand that people are your best asset and you’re strongly committed to growing your business by enhancing yourself and your team.
- You need fresh marketing strategies and business tools to work smarter, not harder – increasing profits while creating more balance in your life.
- You want to have better communication and leadership skills so you can empower your team’s success.
- You need an objective perspective and accountability partner to move you from where you are to where you want to be.
- You’re interested in creating a positive impact in your communities through the services you provide.
- You’re ready to do well by doing good – providing high quality, values-based services that serve your community and earn healthy revenues.
Our clients are women business owners and executives of socially responsible companies looking to create a positive effect in the communities they serve.
Those clients are in the areas of:
Consulting: Education, insurance and bonding, PR and communications, hi-tech, sales, network marketing, and more.
Corporate: Executives, managers, sales professionals, executive directors and others who run a business unit or are responsible for their earning potential.
Medical/Holistic Health: Physicians, biochemists, psychotherapists, physical therapists, naturopathic physicians, hypnotherapists and professionals in other holistic/spiritual/bodywork modalities.
Education: Educators and administrators at schools, universities and non-profit organizations.
Building Successful Relationships
I’ve built successful relationships with our clients, and many share the characteristics that follow. If these resonate with you, chances are I can help you expand your personal and professional success as well.
High standards of commitment and integrity: My clients understand what it takes to walk their talk and lead by example. They are committed to themselves, their learning, and their growth.
A desire for greater alignment between mind, body and spirit: My clients want greater meaning and satisfaction in their businesses and personal lives.
Willingness to explore creative solutions: They are ready to discover new ways to shift dis-empowering patterns to overcome business challenges with fresh solutions.
Interested in making a contribution: My clients are committed to making a healthy profit while being of genuine service to people and the planet. Serving people and the community are equally as important as enhancing the bottom line.
Committed to sustainable work and life-styles: My clients know that a healthy life balance is a key component to sustainability and success. Paths that lead to burnout, stress and conflict are not solutions at all.