Leadership Team Development For Successful Business Growth
As your organization grows, so does its needs. Often times the growth of the team gets overlooked during the growth of the business. This can lead to communication breakdowns, overloaded managers, disorganized and ineffective workflow, all of which negatively impacts productivity.
We offer innovative programs for building team cohesiveness and productivity, which starts with amplifying the emotional intelligence of your entire organization, to create greater trust and collaboration.
Some typical team challenges we see are:
- Your executive team is overwhelmed with fire fighting issues, which takes them off course, and negatively impacts the success of the entire business.
- Your managers are wearing too many hats, causing overwhelm and ineffectiveness.
- Your teams are caught in a swirl of miscommunications (and drama) between departments which impedes your staff’s productivity and is impacting your company’s bottom line.
- Your employees aren’t working from their strengths creating inefficient operations and increased costs.
- Your team members are caught in a swirling vortex of fears, doubts, assumptions and mistrust which is sucking the life your organization.
Michele Molitor takes a detailed evaluation of each project team and then crafts a customized development plan to streamline and turbo charge the entire organization.
Our customized plans are crafted to help optimize your teams communications, productivity, trust, collaboration and job satisfaction and are comprised of various components such as:
- Company, Department and Team Surveys
- Team interviews
- Personality and Work Style Assessments
- Half day, Full Day and Two Day Team Trainings
- Individual and Small Group Coaching
Our engaging programs and team coaching elements, help executives and employees alike. They will help you:
- Overcome the “Drama” factor to communicate and collaborate more effectively
- Remove the double work being done by empowering each team member to work more from their strengths, talents and genius – and do so more consistently
- Get everyone on the same page to streamline, coordinate, and focus their efforts together toward common goals which positively impact the bottom line.
- Break down barriers of mistrust so team members can work together more cohesively.
- Eliminate the fears and assumptions that muddy the waters to create a high performing team
We help your staff discover their productivity “sweet spot”, where individuals are working at their professional (and personal) best – freed from the common productivity traps and personality conflicts that can slow progress.
We offer powerful professional development for new teams, ones that have recently undergone staffing changes, and work groups with far-ranging and complex responsibilities. Our team development programs are also an excellent resource for executives who want to ensure seamless management of a company’s operations.“Amazing – Seriously. The best personal and professional team development program I’ve done since the CTI leadership program in 2006. I have been hungry to find a process that would grow me and our team in a new and different way that made sense. 5 Stars!” ~ Dr. Deanna Vansickel-Staudt, University of Nebraska Extension “From the two-day customized program that Nectar Consulting created for my entire team, we have learned the power and value of deepening relationships with colleagues and co-workers by better understand each others unique strengths, talents and compelling Why. It has given us a way to be more open and real with each other which is really enhancing our results!” ~ Ingrid Merriwether, CEO Merriwether & Williams Insurance Services
Stressing positive leadership and motivation, Michele presented a range of emotional intelligence strategies, which helped me to empower and inspire my employees to work to their full potential. She also gave my management team a variety of skills for communicating more effectively with each other to enable our team to be their very best.
We have already put to good use the skills she taught us and are seeing positive results with the rest of our employees! Thank you Michele~
~ Elaine Rocha, General Manager, Costco
~ Sarah Weber, Teacher, St. Joseph Montessori School
~Melissa, Supervisor, Costco
Get Started Today
Contact us at 510-731-8725 to schedule your Business Growth Consultation and see how we can design a program that’s right for you.
“Our company contracted with Nectar Consulting to provide professional development training for our diverse staff. With their training, guidance, and insightful activities, our staff enhanced their ability to communicate with each other as well as with a variety of clients. The training enhanced the cohesiveness of our team and helped us establish processes and guidelines for working with each other more effectively. Specifically, Michele’s guidance enabled us to identify and utilize the talents of each member to produce a more efficient work environment. The strategies and activities she utilized especially proved effective and enhanced the development of our least experienced staff members and those that were new to our field. Her professionalism and follow-through was appreciated. We look forward to working with Nectar Consulting in the future.”
Monique August, MSW
Director, Contracts and Program Development
RT Fisher Educational Enterprises