A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of presenting at the Livermore Chamber of Commerce’s Marketing Summit. I was joined by four esteemed colleagues who are all experts in their own fields:
- Thomas Petty, Bay Area Search Engine Academy – Laser Target Your Internet Presence
- Chip Doyle, Sandler Training– Spring Load Your Sales Efforts
- Stu Carty, Constant Contact – Best Practices in E-mail Marketing
- Elaine Betts, Go Far Consulting – Boost Your Marketing with an Action Plan
- Michele Molitor, Nectar Consulting, Inc. – Master Your Marketing Message, The 3 Keys To Attracting More Clients
We shared with everyone a variety of great ideas and information on how to grow your business in today’s challenging economy. If you missed joining us, you’re in luck! Thanks to the guys at Amos Productions, and Vimeo we video-taped my presentation. Master Your Marketing Message Presentation.
It’s about 45 minutes long and takes you through three keys to attracting more of your ideal clients to help you grow your business. In working with hundreds and hundreds of business owners over the years, I’ve found that the more we can simplify the idea of “marketing” the easier it is for us to not only wrap our brains about what we need to do to market our business successfully but it also helps us get into action and stay in action (Consistency is key you know!).
In “Master Your Marketing Message – 3 Keys to Attracting More Clients”, you’ll learn how to play the game of marketing more effectively using the “Marketing Ball” analogy, clarify your marketing message by creating a powerful 30-second “Audio Logo” that speaks to your ideal target client, and identify the “Marketing Mindsets” that are negatively impacting your success so you can get them out of the way.
These powerful principles have helped thousands of small business owners around the world and they can help you too. Years ago, I was fortunate enough to stumble upon Robert Middleton’s work when I first started my business and have since become certified as a Marketing Coach utilizing the principles he has developed over the last 25 years.
If you found my presentation useful, here are some additional free articles and information that will also be of interest to you:
1. Understand the Game of Marketing so you can play to win consistently.
2. Clarify your Marketing Message so your prospects understand the value of what you offer
3. Adopt positive Marketing Mindsets that empower you and keep you in action