Welcome To The Wonder Women Unite! Tribe
You’re in good company too.
This is an amazing group of women executives, entrepreneurs and professional women from around the globe!
My intention for creating this community is to foster rich, bold discussions that collectively, help you find your voice, step into your confidence and craft your leadership style that is neither “bitchy” nor “bossy” but powerful beyond measure so you are respected for your expertise and earn what you’re worth, without apology.
Together women can do more, go further, and change the world.
If you’re not already a member, you can join for free and it’s easy!
Just click here to join LeanInCircles.org, and select the Wonder Women Unite [online only] group. From there, you can create your username and password so you can access the Wonder Women Unite! social feed and library of resources. Additionally, you’ll be connected to other LeanIn Circles from around the globe.
I’ve also created a private Wonder Women Unite! Facebook page where we can share thoughts, insights and help each other celebrate our successes throughout the month.
Support. Wisdom. Experience. Camaraderie… With like minded, kick-ass women.
And don’t we all need more of that in our lives?
You’ll also find invaluable resources to help you become the confident and capable woman you want to be, supported by a powerful network of like-minded, success-oriented and enabled women who share your passion for life, clear communication, respect and self-worth.
We meet every 3rd Friday of the month at 9:30am PT/12:30 ET/ 5:30 GMT
Join via Zoom video conference call online to discuss ideas and topics that support your success. You’ll gain valuable insights and tools from other successful women like yourself from literally all over the world.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ve covered:
- How To Break Through The Glass Ceiling
- Appreciative Inquiry Process
- Setting Your Big Hairy Audacious Goals
- Creating More Meaning In Your Work
- How to Navigate Gracefully Through Office Politics
- Creating Greater Connection
- Staying Energized
- Building Engagement
- On Being Enough
- The Silence Breakers – How To Reclaim Your Voice & Your Power
We record the calls each month, so if you miss a call, you can always check out the replay.
Listen in on some of our past calls:
- Wonder Women Unite Call, October 2018 – How To Bring Celebration Into Your Life Everyday
- Wonder Women Unite Call, September 2018 – How To Define Your Way To Serve The World
- Wonder Women Unite Call, August 2018 – How To Reclaim Your Power To Achieve Your Dreams
- Wonder Women Unite Call, July 2018 – Creating Abundance with Luci McMonagle
- Wonder Women Unite Call, June 2018 – Arc of the Valued Self with Shariann Tom
- Wonder Women Unite Call, May 2018 – Building Your Emotional Intelligence
- Wonder Women Unite Call, April 2018 – Planning, Passion & Purpose with Pleasance Silicki
- Wonder Women Unite Call, March 2018 – Upgrading Your Money Conversation
- Wonder Women Unite Call, February 2018 – The Art & Science of Attraction
- Wonder Women Unite Call, January 2018 – What’s Your Word For the Year?
- Wonder Women Unite Call, December 2017 – The Silence Breakers
- Wonder Women Unite Call, November 2017 – You Are Enough
- Wonder Women Unite Call, October 2017 – Power & Presence
- Wonder Women Unite Call, September 2017 – Staying Energized
- Wonder Women Unite Call, August 2017 – Engaging As A Leader
- Wonder Women Unite Call, July 2017 – Checking In On Your Goals
For more of our Wonder Women Unite calls, go to my YouTube Channel
Wonder Women Expert Hour Calls
These are bonus calls where I invite different women from our tribe to share their expertise and brilliance with you to expand your thinking and give you valuable tools for personal and professional growth.
Check out these Expert Hour Calls:
- Wonder Women Unite! Expert Hour with Mary Turos – How To Defrag Your Brain
- Wonder Women Unite! Expert Hour with Tammy Kabell – Keys To Raising Your Visibility On Linked In
- Wonder Women Unite! Expert Hour with Nancy Marmolejo – What’s Your Deep Genius?
If you’re interested in potentially being an Expert Hour Guest speaker, then contact me to talk further about what’s entailed.
Join us and let’s confidently navigate the challenges of life and business together.
Just visit LeanInCircles.org and create your free account.
It’s Free. You’ll be glad you did!